Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Too Faced Primed and Poreless/Mini Haul!

Lately I've been trying to explore more of the shopping areas here in the south. I finally stepped foot for the first time into Ulta and goodness it smells so good in there! There were Ultas in New Jersey but Sephora was so close to me I never bothered going.
Over the week I picked out a few things from Mac and 2 things from Ulta, including Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer which I've had my eye on.


I was originally using Mac's Prep and Prime which I recently ran out of, and scouted out this Too Faced Primer. I am a fan of Too Faced products and did some research on this and it did receive very good reviews.

This product feels silky smooth when applying to the face but not greasy. I like the fact that it is formulated to use alone without foundation and gives the skin a smooth silky appearance, or you can put it under powder or liquid foundation.
Too Faced Primed and Poreless seems to cause my foundation to glide on smoother than usual, and it also seemed to blend a bit easier. I can definately feel the difference between this Primer and Mac's.

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer


Here are some other things I've picked up, Nyx Lip Liner Pencil in Pale Pink, Mac Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Till Tomorrow, Mac Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Dress It Up, and Mac Mattene Lipstick in Deliciously Forbidden


Nyx Pale Pink l/l, Mac Till Tomorrow l/c, Mac Dress It Up l/c, Mac Deliciously Forbidden l/s

I especially love Nyx Pale Pink lipliner. The color is a beautiful pale mauve-ish pink. I've recently been wearing this all over my lips with some gloss on top.



8 comments:

  1. those lipsticks looks beautiful as well as the lipliner

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love and want til tomorrow and deliciously forbidden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous lipstick shades! I was thinking about trying that primer too, I might have to go check it out :)

    xo,Natalie
    http://nataliesavage.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/nsav24

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous lipstick shades love. thanks so much for sharing. so glad i stumbled upon your blog. adore it. i'm totally following. If you get sec I'd love if you'd check out of my fashion and style blog and see if you'd be interested in following as well. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies
    @Socialitedreams - I lovee Till Tomorrow.. I've worn it alone and it looks nice and natural or I've put Viva Glam GaGa on top and it makes such a nice color

    ReplyDelete
  6. those lipsticks look soooo moisturising!! great post :)

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The MAC lipsticks look so nice! Makes me want to run to my local counter and make a purchase!
    Thanks for coming over to our blog! Means so much!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for you to do a FOTD w/ "dress it up". :)

    ReplyDelete